Wine Oh TV Executive Producer and Host Monique Soltani is a seasoned journalist with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism and American Studies and well over a decade of experience working as a broadcaster.
Whether she’s reporting live for The Weather Channel covering the Napa Valley earthquake or traveling to Tuscany touring and exploring their magnificent wine region. Monique has a nose for news and a thirst for storytelling.
In 2012, Monique founded Thinque Media. Thinque Media, produces original content in the non-fiction category; specializing in lifestyle, travel and inspirational programming. Current Productions: Wine Oh TV (2012-present).
Wine Oh TV has received numerous accolades including: 2017 TASTE Hall of Fame Inductee, 2016 The Taste Awards Finalist, 2015 The Taste Awards Finalist for Best Drink or Beverage Program: Web, Best Single Topic Series, and Best City or Regional Program, 2014 Wine Spectator Awards Honorable Mention, 2012 Wine Blog Awards Winner-Best Original Video, 2014 and 2015 Wine Blog Awards Finalist-Best Original Video.
Monique honed her reporting skills working at television stations across the country including: KPIX-TV/CBS 5, KNTV-TV/NBC 11, KSEE-TV/NBC 24, KCBS-TV/CBS 2, KGTV-TV/ABC 10, and KPVI-TV/NBC 6. Monique’s been featured in major publications such as The New York Times and the San Jose Mercury News.
She has a certification from the Court of Master Sommeliers, is an experienced wine judge, and has interviewed at least two hundred winemakers, dozens of top chefs, and A-list celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence, Nicole Kidman and Kate Hudson. Monique is also a trained SAG/AFTRA actor and studied at The Groundlings, Warner Loughlin Studios and The Atlantic Theater Company and she can be seen on various films, television shows and commercials.
Monique is passionate about telling people’s stories and created Wine Oh TV to share her love of wine, journalism and television with the world. For over five years Monique has been covering the wine scene in California and around the world.
While she has extensive experience covering wine, food and travel she’s no three trick pony. Monique has covered a variety of “beats” in the broadcasting business including: Courts and Crime, Breaking News, Health & Fitness, Entertainment, Traffic, and yes even a little Weather. Monique lives in San Francisco with her husband and newborn identical twin daughters.
Where else can I watch Wine Oh TV? For a list of Wine Oh TV Media Partners Click Here
For sponsorship or advertising inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monique Soltani Television Demo Reel 2016
Monique in the News
- Wine Oh TV 2017 TASTE Hall of Fame Inductee, The TASTE AWARDS, September 2017
- 9 tips for ordering wine at a restaurant without feeling like an idiot, The Insider, July 2017
- 7 Drink Order’s Guaranteed to Impress Your Boss, Best Life, April 2017
- Wine and Dine at the Park, 957 The Game, March 2017
- The Best Vacation Spots in the World According to the Experts, Harper’s Bazaar, March 2017
- Here’s Exactly What it Took for this Mom of Twins to Lose 65 Pounds, Womanista, November 2016
- 2016 The Taste Awards Finalist Best Drink or Beverage Program and Best Single Topic Series
- 2015 The Taste Awards Finalist Best Drink or Beverage Program: Web, Best Single Topic Series, and Best City or Regional Program
- Wine Spectator Honorable Mention 2014
- Monique Soltani reports on the Napa Valley Earthquake for The Weather Channel
- Monique Soltani reports on Wine Corks and Climate Change for The Weather Channel
- Monique Soltani reports on the Drought in Napa Valley for The Weather Channel
- Twelve Travel Questions with Monique Soltani
- Monique Soltani talking Wine Travel on Vin Village Radio
- Monique Soltani talking Wine on KGO’s Cooking with Ryan Scott
- San Jose Mercury News: Quick Sip with Wine Oh TV’s Monique Soltani
- Wine Blog: Juicy Tales by Jo Diaz
- Yahoo News
- Wine Blog Awards